Acupuncture Service Fees are all bulk billed.
GP / Doctor consultation Fees – Standard Doctor visits are Bulk Billed
Following fees will apply if you do NOT have a Medicare Card :
$85 for consultation on Monday – Friday
$105 for consultation on Saturday – Sunday
*Following services are classified as non standard doctor visit and will incur a payment. Please see detailed information below :
- PAP Smear done by lady GP: $75. ( $90 on Sundays ) you will receive about half back from Medicare.
- Suturing of wound on weekends: $120 you will receive about half back from Medicare
- Weekend Long consults on request – $120, you will receive about half back from Medicare
- Hormone implant insertion $100, you will receive about half back from Medicare, $50 for implant removal.
- Insurance and commercial forms privately billed, Centrelink and other forms may be privately billed at discretion of doctor. Medicare will only cover health related visits, not medical forms for insurance, commercial drivers licence ,occupational work related forms or Release of Superannuation forms.
- Scripts over the phone or faxed – $15
Requests for catch up vaccinations requiring access to Immunisation Register incur a $50 administrative fee.
- THC scripts incur a fee based on time and complexity
- Ingrown toenail removal $150
- Excisions from $50
- Suturing from $50
- Centrelink forms $50
- Induction Acupuncture at 40 weeks – $70
- WE ALSO CATER TO FOREIGN STUDENTS AND OVERSEAS VISITORS AND BILL ACCORDING TO THE SITUATION
- REFERALS TO PSYCHOLOGIST CAN BE ARRANGED IN HOUSE AND MAY BE COVERED BY MEDICARE mostly, please check with your doctors for your eligibilty.
- Cosmetic Dr Visits and Treatments are not covered by Medicare.
For comprehensive list of our services please click on the link below :
If you would like to visit our NEW Facebook page click on the following link :
Our group of Medical & Acupuncture Doctors, have been serving Australian community for over 30 years.
We have on site Pathology, Psychologist and Dietitian.
Our professional team works with a well equipped practice to provide timely and accurate treatment.
Acupuncture improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites. We offer wide range of acupuncture services, most importantly our acupuncture is bulk billed.